Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
AMFP NCNJ: The Impact of Construction Supply Chain & Escalation on Healthcare Projects
Tuesday, September 26, 2023, 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada) (UTC-05:00)
Dancker Experience Center
291 Evans Way
Somerville, NJ 08876
AMFP North/Central New Jersey
Registration is required
Payment In Full In Advance Only
Panel discussion focused on the impact of the construction supply chain and escalation on healthcare projects, focusing primarily on the impacts experienced in the past several years, post-covid. Topics we will delve into include:
- What are the current impacts, including cost and schedule?
- What are the current labor impacts? What are the root causes of impacts?
- What are your organizations doing to combat the impacts?
- How long do we anticipate the market volatility to last?
- What are strategies that project teams can look to implement to overcome the challenges?
- Carlos Torres, SourceBlue
- Panelist # 1 – Attilio Rivetti, Turner Construction Company (Discussing cost escalation, supply chain challenges, strategies to overcome)
- Panelist # 2 – Mark Csontos from Gil-Bar (Discussing supply chain for mechanical equipment)
- Panelist # 3 – Justin Morrison from Kohler (Discussing generator supply chain)
- Panelist # 4 – Jason Friedman Eastern Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters (Discussing Labor availability)
- More panelists to be announced